Be part of the 51st annual meeting of the European Finance Association
Taking a baton from Milan, Barcelona and Amsterdam, top scholars in the field of finance from around the world will gather this summer in Bratislava. And you can be part of it.
If you are a postdoc, PhD candidate, last year MA student or a young professional and you would like to meet the best in the field, attend lectures and presentations at the frontier of contemporary research, let us know and become:
“a member of EFA 2024 organising team”
What are we looking for:
- assistance with logistics in seminar rooms, i.e., taking care of the smooth flow of parallel sessions, uploading materials, taking care of other technical issues,
- helping with registration of participants, or helping them with navigation around the venues,
- being a point of contact in case of any unexpected events.
What do we offer:
- opportunity to follow top notch lectures and presentations, meet the best experts in the field from around the world (up to 700 participants are expected),
- free entry to all sessions of the event, i.e., no registration fee (otherwise 120 EUR for PhD students applies)
- lump sum financial compensation of 400 EUR to cover for travel, accommodation, pocket money.
EFA 2024 will take place in the city centre of Bratislava (Radisson Blu Carlton and Reduta), on 21-24 August 2024.
You can learn more at:
If you are interested in participating, please:
- (i) fill in the form,
- (ii) attach your brief curriculum and
- (iii) let us know in a few sentences why you would like to join.
Link to the form:
The language of the event is English. Therefore, we would like you to be also fluent in English, so it is easy for you to communicate with other participants at the conference. We are very much looking forward to hearing from you soon, but before 26 February 2024.