sk sk
In case of operation abroad, will it be necessary to get authorization from a foreign supervisory authority?
Based on passporting (freedom of settlement, or free provision of services in the EU), an entity which obtains an authorization for the provision of crypto-asset services from NBS can freely provide these services in all of the Member states of the EU.