sk sk

Information about alternative dispute resolution options available to payment services users who are consumers

In order to resolve a dispute related to payment services, a payment service user who is a consumer may, in accordance with the relevant law,1 have recourse to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) provided by an ADR body authorised to provide resolution in the area of payment services, and it is the consumer who decides which ADR body to have recourse to.
A list of the ADR bodies authorised to provide dispute resolution in the area of payment services is published on the website of the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic.

1 For example: Section 90 of Act No 492/2009 on payment services (and amending certain laws), as amended; Act No 391/2015 on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes (and amending certain laws), as amended.