Program ECB Scholarship for Women
The aim of the programme is to support female scholars from low income background in pursuing a master’s degree in the field of economics, statistics, computing and engineering. This year, the scholarship will be offered to 15 outstanding candidates who will:
- Receive a grant of €10,000.
- Attend a study visit at the European Central Bank (ECB) with dedicated activities, such as meeting with the ECB Women in Leadership Network.
- Gain insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision functions.
- Meet fellow scholars and join the alumni community.
- Receive advice and mentoring from an ECB economist or expert in the field of banking supervision, statistics, engineering or information technology.
To be considered eligible for the programme, the candidate should meet the following eligibility criteria:
- A woman and a citizen of an EU Member State.
- Currently enrolled, or are about to enroll, in a master’s course in economics, statistics, engineering or computing at a European university or business school.
- Facing a funding gap that may prevent them from pursuing their studies.
- Completed an undergraduate degree at an EU academic institution with excellent grades (i.e. for bachelor’s degree).
More information on eligibility can be found on the ECB website.
On 5 May, a dedicated Graduateland info session will take place to present the scholarship and answer questions – interested candidates can register here.
Leták ECB Scholarship for Women2.59 MB